Fenris Publishing PDF License Agreement
Last updated: December 10, 2017
1. This PDF License Agreement (the "Agreement") is between an individual (the "User") and Fenris Publishing, LLC, an Arizona limited liability company (the "Publisher").
2. The User is seeking to download, or is currently in possession of, a digital copy of any Fenris Publishing product (the "Product") in the form of a PDF document, or a physical printout thereof. By downloading or continuing to use the Product, the User agrees to be bound by all terms of this Agreement.
3. The User is authorized to download the Product for personal use only. The User is authorized to make digital copies of the Product on up to 10 unique devices, so long as the User is the owner of all devices, and so long as no more than 1 device is used to view or otherwise utilize the Product at any given time. The User is authorized to create and maintain 1 physical printout of the Product for personal use only.
4. The User is prohibited from distributing digital or physical copies of the Product to other individuals, organizations, or businesses. The User is prohibited from uploading or posting digital copies of the Product on any web site, server, or any other online or cloud service which may be accessed by other individuals or the general public.
5. All copyright, patent, trademark, and other intellectual property rights related to the Product shall remain entirely the propery of the Publisher.
6. If the Publisher determines, at its sole discretion, that the User is in violation of this agreement at any time, the Publisher may revoke this license without warning or notificaiton. The Publisher shall not be obligated to issue a refund if the license is revoked.
7. This agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the use of the Product and supersedes any prior agreements, understandings, or representations with respect thereto.
8. The Publisher may, from time to time, update or modify this agreement.
9. If any of the provisions of this agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the agreement as a whole.
10. This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona in the United States of America, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Arizona for the resolution of any disputes.
Last updated: December 10, 2017
Fenris Publishing, LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://www.fenrispublishing.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure your personal information. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name and e-mail address ("Personal Information"). We never share any of your Personal Information with third parties with the following exceptions: Google Analytics to track user activity on the site, Square, Inc. to handle credit card payments if you purchase any products from us, and postal/shipping services if you order physical products from us.
Our Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services, such as Google Analytics, that collect, monitor, and analyze this Log Data.
Credit Card Security
We do not collect, process, transmit, or store any credit card information on our users. All payments are routed to a third party (Square, Inc.) for processing. You can visit Square's web site for information on their security and privacy policies.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials. If you place an order with us, we may use your Personal Information to send you receipts, confirmations, or other important information regarding your order. You may opt out of marketing and promotional communications at any time by contacting us.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Users of our Site may create an account with us by providing us with an e-mail address and password. It is necessary to have a user account on our site to utilize some of our services, such as accessing digital products that the user may have purchased. After creating an account, users may contact us if they wish for the account to be permanently removed and deleted.
All passwords we store related to user accounts on our Site are encrypted for the protection of our users. Passwords are never stored in plain text and we do not have access to these passwords.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
Last updated: December 10, 2017
All content on the Site is the property of Fenris Publishing, LLC and may not be used without our permission.
Users of this Site are prohibited from: using the Site in any way that is, or may be, damaging to the Site; using the Site in any way that impacts user access to the Site; or using the Site in any way that circumvents, or attempts to circumvent, the site's user accounts, login features, or other security measures.
We may restrict any user's access to the Site, in whole or in part, at any time for any reason at our sole discretion.
This Site is provided "as is,"" with all faults, and we make no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind related to this Site or the materials contained on this Site.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Fenris Publishing, LLC, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Site, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Fenris Publishing, LLC, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Site.
If any of the provisions of this agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the agreement as a whole.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona in the United States of America, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Arizona for the resolution of any disputes.